SOKEN ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (hereinafter “SOKEN”) recognizes that all personal information provided by it's customers and clients must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, SOKEN will follow the basic policy stated below to fulfill its responsibility.
Purposes of Use of Personal information
SOKEN will use personal information only for the purposes in below.
1. to respond to inquireis by the individual.
2. to inform and provide it's products and services.
Disclosure to Third Party
SOKEN will not disclose personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
1. In case that person’s approval is granted beforehand;
2. In case that SOKEN judges it as appropriate for it's related corporate company or agencies to answer or respond to inquiry of the person;
3. In case that the disclosure is required by applicable laws and ordinances. Also, SOKEN may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, and court orders.
Security measures for personal information
In order to prevent and correct illegal access to, leak of, loss of or damage to personal information, SOKEN implements and operates systems including rules, and strives for security measures. However, SOKEN shall not assure responsibility in the following case;
・When you input a wrong e-mail address and submit inquiry from it's web-site. (A response mail which including your information will be sent to the address automatically.)
・In the rare event of damages suffered by the parties in question or third parties as a result of illicit actions by hackers or others that exceed the sphere of the security measures in force.
SOKEN makes efforts to precisely respond to changes of social environments in handling personal information. Moreover, SOKEN makes efforts for betterment, including changes, revisions or additions to all sorts of rules, such as this Policy, shall be made if necessary.
If you have any qestions in the policy of SOKEN, please contact below.
SOKEN ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
1-34-22, Tobitakyu, Chofu, Tokyo 182-0036, JAPAN
TEL: 81 42 490 6929